Thursday, April 11, 2013

Growing Pains aka Today is Moving Day

Today is a big day!

I've moved the blog.  It was scary and exciting at the same time.  Blogger has been my blog home for several years now, and it has been great.  I would still recommend blogger to someone new to blogging.

But it's time to spread my wings, so to speak.

You can read future posts....and the old posts too (everything was moved, even the comments!  Phew, I did it!...it wasn't really a big deal, but I didn't know that until I did it!) at....

http://lesliegnelson.com

Heh, heh, yes...my own name...it's part of my platform building for my book...so wish me luck! or break a leg or something!  :)

Come on over, and check out the new "digs".  If you get updates by mail, you can do that at the new site also.  If you read it in a reader, then you will need to change the addy in your reader.  I will still post updates at facebook and google plus!    I don't want anyone to get left behind, so come on over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, I hate it too, but spam has gotten bad lately.